Step 1: Product Information
Thank you for your interest in MicroGEM's Sal6830 SARS-CoV-2 products.
United States: These products are currently available to U.S. based organizations with a valid CLIA certification number, including CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation. To order in the U.S., please click the button below.
Step 2: Verification
Thank you for your interest in MicroGEM's Sal6830 SARS-CoV-2 products. These products are currently available to U.S. based organizations with a valid CLIA certification number, including CLIA waiver. Want to learn more? Please visit our contact page.
MicroGEM Sal6830 Point of Care PCR System (U.S.) and Sal6830 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Testing System (Canada)
Easy-to-collect saliva samples, intact virus capture, and ultrafast PCR results enable quick decisions if a person has SARS-CoV-2 infection – all done at the point of care.
- Saliva collection to PCR result in under 30 minutes
- Enrichment matrix captures intact virus
- PCR provides high sensitivity and accuracy
- Simple workflow with on-screen step-by-step guidance
- Fits nicely in the workplace and portable for on-the-spot testing
- Requires no sample preparation steps or additional consumables
- Easy data export with USB download and results QR code
- Battery or plug-in
- 15.8" w x 15.7" h x 13.8" d
MicroGEM Sal6830 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test (30-pack) (U.S.) and Sal6830 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Testing Kits (30 pack) (Canada)
Eliminate the need for uncomfortable swabs with non-invasive, painless saliva testing. Ideal for testing children or those who are uncomfortable getting swabbed, the test requires less than a teaspoon of saliva and is as easy as gathering saliva in the mouth and letting it flow into the cup. Done.
- Innovative technology enables fast nucleic acid extraction, intact viral capture, and PCR
- Multiple SARS-CoV-2 gene targets allow for robust detection of current and future variants
- Innovative cartridge design allows for new targets to be added or replaced quickly
- Limits healthcare worker exposure and decreases the risk of viral transmission to others
- Requires no additional consumables or procedures. Simply collect saliva, screw on the cap and load into the system.